Pink Lemonade M&P Soap Bars
How to make Pink Lemonade M&P Soap Bars
- 45 Oz Clear MP Soap Base
- 2 Oz Basic White MP Soap Base
- 1tsp Krazy Colour Liquid Dye in Diva Pink
- 2tsp Yellow Submarine Mica
- 2 Oz Fragrance oil
- Lemon/Lime Slice Silicone Fruit Mold
- Mini Cube Silicone Mold (I didnt have one, but used a chocolate bar silicone mold and cut up the squares to mimic ice cubes)
- 2 Oz Vanilla Stabilizer (dependent on fragrance oil)
- Tall Silicone Loaf style Mold- depending on how big of loaf you may require more Clear M&P Soap Base
- Rubbing Alcohol
Extras: Decorative Paper Straws
- Protective gloves, mask, eyewear, hairnet
- 3 Glass Measuring Cups
- Sharp Knife
- Digital scale/Measuring spoons
- Spray Bottle with Alcohol
- Make your soap embeds first. Melt 6 Oz of cut up clear M&P soap with 0.10 Grams white M&P Soap Base in a glass measuring cup. Melt in microwave- pour into Mini Cube Tray for Ice Cubes. Let Harden.
- Second, melt 6 Oz of cut up clear M&P Soap in glass measuring cup. Once melted add Yellow Submarine Mica. Pour into Lemon/Lime silicone molds and let harden.
- Take your remaining 28 Oz Clear M&P Soap and melt- watch not to get the soap base too hot. Stir every 30-40 second while microwaving.
- While waiting for your soap to melt, you can now mix your fragrance oil with the stabilizer if needed. Mix well and let sit for 2 minutes.
- Once your soap has melted, let it cool to 120°F (49°C) before adding your fragrance oil. Add your Hot Pink Diva Liquid Krazy Dye now as well.
- Pour a small amount of your pink soap base into your silicone loaf pan (just enough to cover the bottom)
- Place in your paper straws- Place them approx 1" apart. Let this layer harden.
- Spray loaf with alcohol and pour next layer. Grab a handful of 'ice cubes' and spray with alcohol, place into soap.
- Spray layer again with alcohol and pour more soap. This time adding both your Lemon slices and ice cubes. Remember to spray with alcohol before dropping them into the soap.
- Continue with one more layer if permitting following steps above.
- Leave yourself enough lemon slices to decorate the top layer and place a slice inline with each straw.
- Allow Lemonade Soap Loaf to fully harden
- Slice & Enjoy!