Lush Inspired Snow Fairy Lotion Recipe
Your Christmas wishes have been granted! Not only does this sweet, pink body lotion have Lush's beloved Snow Fairy scent, it’s absolutely packed with skin-softening ingredients. Our Easy Cream Base contains no PEGs , Parabens or petroleum derived ingredients. Made using high levels of Sunflower Oil and rich in Vitamin E to moisturize and soften. Our Easy Cream Base is fully formulated, cold process, pre-preserved and ready to go. Pure Snow Fairy bliss!
Follow along to make your own Lush Snow fairy body and face cream.
Making this cream is really easy. By simply combining the ingredients in a mixer, or even by hand, you can make a professional body cream in 5 to 10 minutes. No heating necessary.
You can add up to 3% extra oils, for moisturizing benefits or the like. (Example: jojoba oil, avocado oil) Remember to account for up to 1% fragrance oil as part of the 3%. Some fragrances are stronger than others, and should be added as needed while mixing.
Liquid Dye is extremely potent. Using Red Apple aka "Pomme Rouge" dye in a very small amount and mixing with the white cream base can acheive a nice candy pink similar to the Snow Fairy lotion. Again, start with less and add a drop as needed to acheive a color you like.
*It is important not to immersion blend or high speed sheer any oils into this cream base*
- 8 fl. oz. of Easy Cream Base
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. of Pomme Rouge Liquid Krazy Dye
- 2.36ml Snow Fairy Fragrance oil (1% of 8 fl. oz)
- Mixer or bowl with whisk/spoon
- Measuring spoons
- Containers for your finished product
- Add the Easy Cream Base to your mixing bowl. Add half of the Pomme Rouge Liquid Krazy Dye and Snow Fairy Fragrance oil to your mixing bowl.
- Mix on low for 5- 10 minutes, scraping the sides as needed.
- Check the color and the strength of the fragrance. Mix in more as needed, up to the full amount measured out.
- Once fully incorporated, scoop your finished product into your containers and label them for use.